Our personal data protection policy
The protection of your personal data is an essential element of our relationship which is based on transparency aimed at respecting your private life in accordance with the regulations in France and in Europe, in accordance with the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This policy informs you about the personal data we process, how we use it, to whom we communicate it, and what rights you have.
What data do we collect?
SEIMAF Groupe may collect personal data directly from you. In accordance with the principle of minimization, we only collect the data necessary for the purposes they are processed. The different categories of data collected for the use of our services are as follows:
- Identification data (including last name, first name, customer number, telephone number, CV, etc.)
- Contact details (in particular postal or electronic address)
For what use?
Your personal data is collected and processed only on the legal basis by the Regulations:
- Execution of the contract: the process carried out is necessary within the framework of a contract or the intention to enter into a contract;
- Legal obligation: processing is carried out in accordance with the GDPR;
- Legitimate interest: the process carried out allows the performance of a mission linked to the activity of SEIMAF Groupe (eg: recruitment, sale of our services, etc.) and the persons concerned can expect that such a process is carried out with their data.
How long are your data kept?
We only keep your data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned above or to allow us to meet our legal obligations.
Personal data used for commercial prospecting purposes may be kept for a maximum period of three (3) years from the end of the commercial relationship.
SEIMAF Groupe deletes all data whose defined retention period has expired.
Who processes your data?
Your personal data will only be processed by authorized personnel of the SEIMAF Groupe (recruitment department, sales department, administrative department).
SEIMAF Groupe commits to the implementation of the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee data protection and meet the legal and regulatory requirements in terms of the protection of personal data and the rights of the persons from whom the data has been collected.
How secured is your data?
We have defined technical and organizational measures to protect your data appropriately depending on their nature, scope of processing and accessibility.
Respect for the security and protection of your data is the responsibility of all our employees.
SEIMAF Groupe is committed to limiting data flows to a country located outside the European Union.
In addition, personal data protection requirements are taken into account before starting new projects, during developments and other changes in the IT environment.
Before carrying out any new processing presenting a risk to the rights and freedom of individuals, SEIMAF Groupe analyses the potential impact of the planned handling of personal data.
What are your rights?
You have rights over your data, in particular:
• a right of access: the right to obtain confirmation that your personal data is or is not being processed and, when it is, the right to obtain access to the data in question;
• a right of correction: the right to request that your data be corrected or completed;
• a right of deleting: the right to request your data to be deleted (this right does not apply to data for which SEIMAF Groupe has a legal and / or regulatory obligation to keep it);
• a right to restriction of processing: the right, in certain cases provided for by law, to obtain restriction of processing your data;
• a right of objection: the right to object at any time to processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
• a right to information: the right to obtain information about a violation of your data that could expose you to a high risk to your rights and freedoms.
Requests to exercise the rights of access, correction, deleting, limitation of processing and opposition must be made by post to the following address: “SEIMAF UK – FAO DPO – 1 Temple Way – 5th Floor – BS2 0BY – Bristol ”or by e-mail to the following address:“ dpo-UK@seimaf.fr ”.
Applications must be accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document with the signature of the person.
SEIMAF Groupe will ensure, within a maximum period of 30 calendar days, the implementation of the corresponding actions at the request of the person concerned.
Contacting us about data protection
SEIMAF Groupe is concerned with guaranteeing the protection of your Personal Data.
For any questions related to data protection, please contact the Data Protection Officer at the following address: “SEIMAF UK – FAO DPO – 1 Temple Way – 5th Floor – BS2 0BY – Bristol ”or by e-mail to the following address:“ dpo-UK@seimaf.fr ”.
If despite SEIMAF Groupe’s best efforts to preserve the confidentiality of your Personal Data, you feel that your rights have not been respected, you have the option of filing a complaint with the French supervisory authority, the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés on its website: https://ico.org.uk/ .